WELCOME to Pay & Go Taxis Payment Deposit System
Pay & Go Taxis has launched a product which provides an alternative to traditional fare paying by giving the taxi driver the option to ask for a deposit at the beginning of the journey to avoid problems at the end.
The benefits of the Pay & Go Taxi Taxi Payment Deposit System:
- Designed to counter the problem of a taxi passenger refusing to pay at the end of a journey.
- Less time spent reporting problems at the police station.
- More time spent transporting taxi passengers and earning money.
- As the name suggests the Taxi Payment Deposit System is purely a deposit box where passengers can pay a deposit before commencing their journey.
- Avoid losing taxi fares when people leave the cab without paying (otherwise known as runners!)
- Avoid confrontation with aggressive customers unwilling to pay.
- Allows taxi drivers to remain in safety in the front of the cab.
- Less stress for the taxi driver and fewer worries.
- The deposit box is not linked to the meter.
Payment Deposit Box
- The Deposit box acts as a secure safe locked and securely mounted to the bulkhead of the taxi cab.
- The display shows the amount that the customer has deposited to both the customer and the driver.
- The deposit box can also identify and reject counterfeit money. Potential for more tips as taxi passengers tend to say keep the change that is left in the box.